Here are six reasons you should service your central air conditioning unity before the long hot days of summer are upon us:
- Validate Home Warranty- A home warranty is in place to protect you from unexpected issues. Many warranties require yearly service of major home systems such as HVAC to be valid.
- Keep AC Healthy- Just as you require a doctor's check-up to maintain health and vitality, annual maintenance on your air conditioning can solve minor issues that could lead to big problems down the road.
- Maintain Efficiency- Energy efficiency is an important topic for homeowners. The more efficient your appliances are, the less money you spend on monthly energy bills. Yearly tune-ups can keep your AC system running at top performance and can help reduce your out-of-pocket utility expenses.
- Save the Planet- going hand-in-hand with energy efficiency is the environmental importance of having your air conditioning properly maintained. Excess energy usage caused by an inefficient AC unit depletes precious resources and harms our planet.
- Consistent Home Cooling- As a homeowner, you desire equal cooling throughout your entire home. An AC unity with maintenance issues often struggles to maintain the desired balance leaving upper levels of the home significantly warmer than other spaces. An air conditioning professional can help ensure that the temperature remains constant in even the harshest conditions.
- Improve Air Quality- Air is something we often take for granted. We need it to survive, and we assume that it is safe. A poorly maintained air conditioning unit could actually be harmful for your health if it is contributing to poor air quality.